Hey, people at Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch! Bettyann Pernice here with your brand new copy of Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch Daily.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Sunny and very warm High: 89, Low: 61.
Here are the best stories from Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch today:
- Discussion on a Sexually violent predator (Please) – Supervisor Terra Lawson-Remer, Board Member Marni von Wilpert, and Rich Freye of Mount Helix group Kid Safe California will join the Rancho Bernardo Community Council (RBCC) meeting, as well as a representative of Mayor Todd Gloriathe office of. The meeting will be held on Zoom, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, October 7. Questions / comments must be received no later than Tuesday, October 5, 5 p.m. Learn more. Click in parentheses, then click on the link. (RBCC)
- Your partner yells at you but you stay silent. Neighbors on The next door wonder what they should do about the abusive language coming from your home. Domestic violence occurs every nine seconds in the United States, and it happens here in Rancho bernardo too much. Love shouldn’t hurt. If you are a victim of domestic violence, you can get help through the San Diego County Attorney’s Office, Victim assistance program. Don’t suffer in silence, reach out, get help. Learn more. Click in parentheses, then click on the link. (SDCDA.org)
Today’s Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and gain access to this amazing technology – Click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource at Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch!
Today at Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch:
- OPENING: Rancho Bernardo Pumpkin Farm, Children’s zoo, Hayrides and corn maze. (9h00)
- Free flu shots: Ed Brown Center for Active Adults. (9h00)
Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch patch book
- Rancho Bernardo branch library: “Did you see Ms. Ellie’s Sunflower Story Time video yesterday?” Even if you haven’t seen it, you can still buy a super cute sunflower craft kit and maybe check out a sunflower book too! The kits are available from today in the children’s area while stocks last. “(Facebook)
- 4S Ranch Library: “It’s time to get comfortable from the inside out!” We have many cookbooks filled with comfort food recipes waiting for you. “(Facebook)
- Rancho Bernardo branch library: “Join us for the livestream of tonight’s event on our YouTube channel. Subscribe and click the little bell to be notified.” (Facebook)
- North San Diego Chamber of Commerce: “Debra Ulmer Rosen President, North San Diego Business Chamber, Joe Leventhal, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP and Mac McLaughlin, USS Midway Museum spoke with business leaders from Uzbekistan as part of the San Diplomatic Council program Diego. ” (Facebook)
Did you know you can showcase your local business at this Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch Daily location for just $ 79 per month? Click here to find out more.
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Friday. I’ll meet you tomorrow in your inbox with a new update! If you like these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Bettyann Pernice
About me: I have lived in Rancho Bernardo since 2006 and I am very happy to live in this wonderful city. I have been active on the Rancho Bernardo Community Council as well as the Planning Council. I am also a member of the Maintenance Assessment District (MAD) which works with the City of San Diego to create our beautiful news medians. I’m also the vice president of HOA 2 at Seven Oaks. I regularly contribute to Patch, Nextdoor and Facebook. I am also very happy to write the Patch RB newsletter.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch Daily? I’m all ears. You can reach me at RanchoBernardo@Patch.com.