Hariyali Teej falls on the Shukla Paksha of the month of Shravana, two days before Naga Panchami and this year it will be celebrated on July 31 in India. The Hindu festival is observed especially by the states of Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand where married women fast and worship Shiva to pray for the blessings and longevity of their family members, including their husbands.
It is believed that when fasting and worshiping in Shravana is extremely auspicious, unmarried women also observe a fast on this day to pray for a good husband. Married women visit their parents’ house, preferably wearing green sarees and ask for their parents’ blessings, make new swings and sing Teej folk songs.
Sindhara, bucket of gifts is presented to married women by their parents which contains homemade sweets, Ghewar, Henna, bangles. Here are some of the best SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Quotes, Wishes and Facebook Status to greet your family, friends and loved ones on Hariyali Teej, also known as Chhoti Teej and Shravana Teej:
1. On the auspicious occasion of Hariyali Teej, May Mahadev and Devi Parvati bless you and your spouse with happiness, peace, good health, wealth and prosperity.
2. This Hariyali Teej, may Mahadev and Parvati Ji destroy all your sorrows and eliminate all problems. Happy Hariyali Teej.
3. Celebrating Teej is a symbol of a woman’s love and sacrifice. Let’s celebrate the holiday with happiness and joy. Happy Hariyali Teej
4. May the magic of Teej bring much happiness, love and joy into your life. Happy Teej! I wish you and your life partner a very happy married life. Happy Hariyali Teej.
5. Discover your hidden strengths and connect with your inner self as you meditate. May Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati bless you and your husband with all that you both have wished for. Happy Hariyali Teej.
6. May Parvati fulfill all your wishes and you get a loving husband like the mighty Shiva. Happy Teej 2022!
7. May Hariyali Teej festival fill your life with joy and happiness. I wish good health and prosperity to you and your family. I wish you all a very happy Hariyali Teej!
8. May the blessings of Mahadev and Mata Parvati always remain with you and your family. I wish you a happy Hariyali Teej!
9. I hope Pravati accept your prayers and fasting and bless your family with happiness and health. May your marriage last long and be filled with blessings!
10. Warm wishes and happiness to all women who are fasting on this auspicious day. Enjoy Teej and have fun!